Unbelievably Harry just had his first birthday and Christmas is just around corner.. He’s recently started to be a little more interested in toys but none of his are very stimulating anymore so I feel bright garish coloured toys are going to be dominating his wishlist this year!
Heres some first birthday and Christmas ideas for your very own 1 year old..
1. Sockette Hand Puppet from £12.95 on Amazon – These super brightly coloured hand puppets are absolutly perfect for babies and toddlers! Harry gets so excited by puppets and will imitate their mouths opening – so cute!
2. My First Gadget Set £20 from ELC – If your little one is anything like mine he or she LOVES remotes, phones and keys.. basically anything important that we don’t want them to touch and break! This gadget set is the perfect thing to help distract them from the real thing – I think the remote looks pretty realistic, don’t you!?
3. Jellycat FuddleWuddle Polar Bear* £17 from Jellycat – Its no secret that I am a huge fan of Jellycat soft toys! The quality of them really makes them stand out for me from the average cuddly bear and the FuddleWuddle Polar Bear is no exception! Harry was kindly gifted this one from JC themselves and he can often be found giving him a loving cuddle whilst watching his fave telly programmes!
4. Dance and Shout Mickey £31.99 from Argos – This was a present we actually bought Harry for his first birthday! Yes its very bright and loud and annoying but the boy is head over heels for it! With the push of a button Mickey bursts into song and dances about like a nut case, and who doesn’t love Mickey Mouse?!
5. Alphabet Fridge Magnets from £4.98 on Amazon – I find these come in really handy when i’m in the kitchen as a distraction for Harry away from the hot oven! He spends ages taking them on and off the fridge and as he gets older they will help with teaching him his alphabet! (They are also great for leaving funny messages for your other half on the fridge!)
6. Zara Baby Clothing – This one isn’t based on one particular item but if you are looking for gorgeous quality and nice boys clothing then head to Zara baby! Its not just stripes and checks like every other little boys section and is quite reasonably priced
7. Baby Bjorn Cup £7.90 from PreciousLittleOne – This one is more of a practical present and another one that we have bought for Harry ourselves. The Baby Bjorn cup is the perfect starter cup for toddlers and helps to teach them to make the transition from beakers. Its really tiny but enough to hold a good drink for your little one – Harry adores sipping out of his!
What are you getting your toddler for their Birthday or Christmas??!
Please follow & share if you liked this post!