I am a total Christmas freak. I love it!
It may have something to do with the fact that I myself am a proper Christmas baby as I decided to surprise my parents, be really awkward, and arrive on Christmas Eve!
As my naughty little baby has decided its much warmer inside his mummy than it is out I have been “window shopping” online and here are some Christmas goodies I am loving and should to get you and your little ones in the Crimbo spirit 😉
1. Unisex Star Print Christmas Romper
£18.50 from Mamas & Papas – We have actually just purchased this one for our baby boy to wear at Christmas as we had a voucher to spend and there was a 30% discount weekend on. I LOVE this little romper! It works for a girl or a boy and is comfy and cosy whilst still being festive
2. Reindeer Socks
£3 from Tesco F&F – Another bargain from Tesco F&F, I love these little socks and for the price you could get a few pairs in case one goes walkabouts!
3. Unisex Christmas Pyjamas
£14-£16 from Mothercare – Every little boy or girl needs Christmas pyjamas to sleep in over the festive period and these are some of my faves from Mothercare!
4. Unisex Christmas Knitted Cardi
£26 from Mamas & Papas – Another unisex number from their amazing Christmas collection.. I love the fairisle pattern on this cardi and its really thick and warm for those Christmas walks we all know and love!
5. My First Snow Globe £15 from John Lewis – There is something about snowglobes that I find really magical and this one from John Lewis for your baby’s first Christmas is adorable!
6. Christmas Pudding Jumper £8 from Tesco F&F – As always Tesco F&F have a great range of baby clothing for Xmas and this pudding jumper is no exception! Its great value for money as well
8. My First Christmas Personalised Stocking
£10 from Mothercare – I still have my stocking from when I was a baby and I would love to get Harry one to keep forever too! Obviously this isn’t likely to be filled this year as he won’t have a clue about Crimbo but I think this is such a nice thing to have if you have a new baby for Xmas! (Plus this one already has our little boys name on!)
Do you love Christmas as much as me??
Please follow & share if you liked this post!