Its one of my favourite times of the year, and although I hate the cold I absolutely love dressing for it and dressing Harry is no exception!
I am so impressed with what’s available this season for little boys, I feel like the highstreet shops have really started to step up their game and keep up with these quirky boutiques selling baby boy leggings galore!
Here are a few things
Harry is I am lusting after picks and some things we have already bought our little one for the chillier days ahead of us..
Knitted Grey Leggings, £5.99 from H&M Kids
– Firstly, these are girls leggings! I often find myself wandering through the lady baby section to find little gems like these that Harry can get away with wearing! These are totally unisex and look amazing on our little man, as well as being super warm!
Navy Turteneck, £3.99 from H&M Kids
– There’s something so French about these turtleneck bodies from H&M! I totally love them and have a couple for Harry’s A/W wardrobe, they will look fab alone or with jumpers on top
Striped Waffle Knit Sweater, £8 from Tesco F&F
– What an absolute bargain from Tesco! I love this stripey number and think it will look fab teamed with skinnies and a turtleneck!
Striped Basic Long Sleeved Tee, £3.99 from H&M Kids
– You can’t go wrong with Breton on yourselves or on your baby boy! Some people can’t stand stripes as it seems everything for boys is adorned with them, but I cant get enough!!
Scarf, £7.99 from Zara Baby
– I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and I’m desperate for the cold weather to kick in now so I can Instagram the hell out of Harry wearing it!! Totally cute, and they had all different colours!
Grey Zip Up Hoodie, £14.99 from Zara Baby
– I needed a plain zip up to get Haribo through these nippier days before having to wear a full on coat and this one from Zara was perfect. Its a lovely light grey with just a little mask applique on it, it goes with abslutly everything and has a hood for any sudden showers!
Grey Fur Lined Coat, £27.99 from Zara Baby
– Mr H fell in love with this one and declared we had to have it for our winter toddler! It is admittedly gorgeous and lined with the softest fur I have ever felt! I have no doubt in my mind that H dog will be lovely and warm in this bad boy!
Chelsea Boots, £19.99 from Zara Baby
– I feel like it would be really naughty to buy these and possibly a huge waste of money as they look totally unpracticle/uncomfortable for little toddling tootsies BUT they are bloody baby Chelsea boots – what could be cuter?????!
Striped Socks, £3.99 from H&M Kids
– I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again.. H&M do the best staying-on-socks hands down, these stripey ones will see us through the season
Grey Pom Pom Trousers, £15.99 from Zara Baby
– Another purchase from the girls section but again these are completely unisex and your little man can totally get away with them! Harrys even worn his with the pom pom belt on and didn’t look in the slightest bit feminine!
Bobblehat, £7.99 from Zara Baby
– Its a bobble hat. For a baby. Cuteness overload
Jeans, £12 from Next
– I deteste babies in jeans. Before I found these from Next! They are so so soft and stretchy and aren’t jean material at all! They look mega wicked on him and he can crawl about in them reallyyyyy easily so I am now a baby jean convert!
I would love to see what your little one will be wearing this A/W!
Please follow & share if you liked this post!