3. Converse All Star Canvas White Mono £47.99 from Office – I live in my Converse (who doesn’t) and I really really like the White Mono editions which are totally plain white! Unlike my usual everyday converse, which are proper filthy and worn in, I think these would only look good kept crisp and clean so maybe aren’t for muddy puddle days!
4. Astley Clarke Wisdom Skinny Bracelet £65 from Astley Clarke – I actually just bought one of my besties the black “Luck” version of this friendship bracelet and I am loving this royal blue “Wisdom” one. Astley Clarke do some really stunning jewellery – most of which is totally out of my price range but at £65 these bracelets make really nice gifts for someone special!
5. Silver Fluffy Boyfriend Cardigan £40 from River Island – I saw this cardi on a recent trip to RI and fell in love with it immediately! Its so fluffy and Christmassy looking and would look great over a plain tee and some skinnies!
6. Polka Dot Shirt £29.99 from Zara – I am really into shirts over jeans at the moment and this one from Zara is right up my street although I do think its a little over priced for a sheer shirt that you could probably find cheaper in H&M. Zara however do usually have amazing sales!!
7. Daniel Wellington Classy Cambridge Watch £99 from Daniel Wellington – I first saw these watches over on Rosie’s blog and ever since I seem to spot them everywhere! They are really great casual watches that look effortlessly chic and classic and the stripe material is a great alternative to a chunky metal strap
8. Miss KG Bonjour Ankle Boots £90 from Kurt Geiger – I am really into these cut out boots at the moment and they seem to be popping up everywhere. I live in ankle boots during Autumn and Winter and these Kurt Geiger ones are just pure perfection! Again these are quite pricey but in my experience KG make really good quality shoes and boots PLUS they always have amazing sales if you can wait until then!
9. Knitted Fluffy Crew Jumper £38 from Topshop – I am a bit of a sucker for pastel coloured jumpers! I think they are really flattering when worn with simple jeans and boots and this pale pink knit from Topshop is great for just that.
I must say though I have totally gone off Toppers these days and very rarely purchase from there (I never thought I would say that being an ex employee!!!) I find their clothing is completely aimed at the teenage market now and it isn’t really first with the latest fashions like it was a couple of years ago – bring back the Kate Moss!
10. Barbour Lambs Wool Tartan Scarf £27 from ASOS – Although this scarf is from the men’s section I don’t really see what makes a scarf a mans scarf (they are totally unisex right!?) and I love the pattern on this one so I am adding this to my wishlist!!
What looks are you loving this A/W?