I decided that now is the time to have my hospital bags packed and ready to go.. not because I think Harry will be making a very early appearance but because we are moving and I know its going to be a hectic last few weeks of pregnancy! I need to make sure I at least have our bags ready even if our house isn’t!!
This first post is dedicated just to what’s in Harrys hospital bag as, lets face it, its the more interesting of the 2 and much cuter and fun!
We packed most of his bits and pieces in his changing bag from Cath Kidston. Its really spacious with all its pockets, its wipe able and its really lightweight even when its full to the brim!
|Cath Kidston Changing Bag
10 x nappies
– Our hospital provide you with more if needed so I’m not going overboard
2 x muslin cloths
3 x sleepsuits
– these ones are from Next and have built in scratch mittens
– a pure white cotton ‘Welcome to the World’ sleepsuit from Mama’s & Papa’s
3 x vests
2 x bibs
1 x socks
1 x hat
– although I will be adding a couple more when I find some nice ones!
1 x scratch mittens
– these were a present from Grandad Ken all the way from Portugal, they are adorable!!
– including cotton pads, cotton buds, sanitiser, nappy cream, sudocream, Johnson’s Baby Oil and Top to Toe Wash
There are a few items still to pack such as a blanket, towel, snow suit and a pack of Waterwipes. Now I know hospitals frown upon you using wipes on newborn babies however Waterwipes are absolutely suitable from birth as they are made with 99.9% purified water and 0.01% natural fruit extract
We are also going to be packing a baby hair brush just in case Harry is born with a thick mop of curly black hair like his mummy!!
What did you pack in your baby’s hospital bag?? Do you have anything else you can recommend me adding??
Please follow & share if you liked this post!