2. Panda Sleepsuit & Hat £7 from Next and MonoChrome Sleepsuits & Hats £11 from Next – I love Next baby clothes, they are always really good quality and great value. They have a new monochrome/panda themed range which i totally adore and these are just some of the bits from the collection that I will get
3. Quilted Sweatshirt £6 Tesco F&F – This adorable little jumper will be perfect for the cold outings Harry and I will endure. Again this is Tesco F & F which does some of the best baby clothes I have seen and for amazing value
4. Elephant Bookends £17.50 Not On The Highstreet – Here come the elephants again! i am totally obsessed! These bookends would look so good in the nursery (which I am obviously yet to paint). Not On The Highstreet has some amazing bits, so do check it out if you like to get something that no one else is likely to have!
5. Elephant Scratch Mitts £6 The Little White Company – Jesus i could go bankrupt just looking at The Little White Company website!! Everything on there has a pretty hefty price tag but I do know its beautiful quality clothing. These teeny tiny scratch mitts are perfect for my elephant obsession and are a good price at £6
6. Ceramic Elephant Lamp £24.99 Mothercare – A friend sent me a pic of this lamp whilst shopping the other day as she knew I would love it, and she was not wrong! I am defo lusting after this one for the nursery!!
7. Panda Jacket £18 from Next – Another piece from the monochrome Next range and it is TOO cute! I am a sucker for animal related clothing and this little jacket will be perfect for the Winter months with Harry
Have you seen any nice winter clothes or other cute baby things recently??